Here's why I need it:
I decided to attach Sophie to the toy holder since it's a toy we use often and take everywhere with us. I looped it around Sophie's neck twice, and it's on there nice and tight! I usually clip it to Caleb's onesie or his carseat belt. It works perfectly for shopping trips in the stroller or in restaurant high chairs. He drops his toys all the time, and now I don't have to worry about it. I only wish I had 3 or 4 of these!
|If he wants to drop his Sophie|
now, no problem!
I also put one of his key toys through the toy holder band as an added bonus, and this worked out well. Although it's not securely attached, it gets "stuck" between the clip attached to Caleb and the Sophie attached to the elastic. It allowed me to give him a couple of toys to play with, instead of just one.
|In a restaurant highchair - Sophie would have |
been on the ground without the toy holder!
- This toy holder has an elastic at the end of it, instead of the standard button snap. This is genius because as babies get older, they tend to chuck their toys so hard that it can un-snap the toy holder. And then, what's the point?
- The size of the elastic is perfect because you can stretch is perfectly around a sippy cup or loop it around a couple times for a smaller item, like a Sophie neck.
- You can tell this is a high-quality and custom-made item. I have absolutely no skill when it comes to sewing, so I can't tell you anything about how it was made, but I can tell it can stand up to a beating!
- Amanda (the crafty Mom behind Alligator Lane) has a whole bunch of great fabrics to choose from, including gender neutral fabrics. I chose a classic black and white because I think it could work for anyone, but there are many others!
- Most importantly, no more toys dropped on the ground! One less thing for me to worry about, and that makes me a happy mama.
|Added bonus: Strap toys to stroller handles when baby|
isn't playing with it! We did this when we went
trick or treating
Here's the best part - Alligator Lane is giving away one of these toy holders to a Just Some Moms Stuff reader! Just enter below!